sRs Trend Rider 2.0 Strategy Behind The System
I’ve mentioned various times that sRs Trend Rider 2.0 strategy is based on a time tested, proven trading strategy. Plus, Vladimir Ribakov makes it easy to trade by providing a Dashboard that alerts you to valid trade setups AND a Control Panel that lets you set up the the trade to be traded on autopilot. But what exactly is this “proven” trading strategy? (If you have not read my Full Review, you can do so here: sRs Trend Rider 2.0 Review)
The sRs Trend Rider 2.0 Strategy
I’m just going to go over briefly the trading strategy behind sRs Trend Rider 2.0. I don’t know what trading experience you have… but you should be able to understand this strategy.
OK, lets say you have a strong uptrend on the Daily Charts. And you have a strong uptrend on the 4 hour charts. If you go to the 1 hour charts, it would be a good idea to look for a place to safely JOIN the uptrend. And if you can join the uptrend at the right time, you not only have the best possibility for success, but also the best possibility for the most profits.
As you probably know by now, trends do not go straight up or straight down. There are always pullbacks when traders start taking some of the profits they have made. In a strong trend, the best way to enter in the direction of the trend is on one of these pullbacks.
And that, in a nutshell, is what the sRs Trend Rider 2.0 strategy is. It identifies strong trends on the 2 higher time frames from the one your are trading and alerts you to the best place to enter (after a pullback). Simple and effective. And this is a trading strategy that will never go out of style… because it works!
How The sRs Trend Rider 2.0
Makes Trading This Strategy Even Better
OK, I have just explained the trading strategy behind the sRs Trend Rider 2.0 system. You could come up with your own criteria to identify a strong trend. You could then use this criteria to check 2 higher time frames. Then you could look for pullbacks on your entry time frame, wait for the perfect time to enter and then manage the trade by staring at your charts for hours on end.
But there are some problems with that approach:
- You have to check a lot of charts and time frames to find the best trading conditions, which can be time consuming and confusing.
- You have to stare at the charts and decided when the best time to enter the trade is, which can be frustrating and lead to missed trade opportunities or false trade entries.
- You have to manage the trade by watching the charts and battle the emotions of fear and greed which not only takes a lot of time, but can lead to abandoning good trades early or trying to hold on the trades too long and ending in loss of profits.
The Control Panel that comes with sRs Trend Rider 2.0 fixes all these problems.
The Control Panel allows you to set up the trade to be traded on autopilot. To enter the trade, price must CONFIRM price is starting to move in the overall trend direction by breaking a trendline. (All you do is draw a trendline on the chart you want to trigger the trade when broken). You then place where you want your Stop Loss, Take Profit 1 and Take Profit 2 Levels to be… and you are done.
When the trendline is broken, the trade will be entered with the correct lot size. The trade will then be managed on autopilot. Partial profits will be take out if TP1 level is hit and the trade will then be left to run to the final take profit target.
Using the Control Panel does 2 important things:
- It frees up a lot of time. Once you setup the trade, which literally takes seconds, you are done. You can look for more trade opportunities on other pairs, or just get back to your day.
- It keeps you trading according to the rules. Once the trade is setup, you can be sure the trade will be entered and managed according to the rules. No more human emotion getting in the way and sabotaging good trades.
In short, the sRs Trend Rider 2.0 strategy is the best of both worlds. You get a time-tested trading strategy AND the trading tools to trade the strategy PERFECTLY according to the rules without spending a lot of time in front of the charts or battling your emotions.