Excellent Break and Go Strategy Trade On EURUSD With 1:6 Risk to Reward
The Break and Go Strategy proves that trading Forex does not have to be complex. Actually, when you keep it simple, trading Forex can actually be enjoyable… and very profitable. The Break and Go Forex Strategy is very simple to learn and trade.
Here is a great trade I took on the EURUSD on 8/21/2015 with a huge 1:6 risk to reward:
Let’s break down what I did…
- As you can see, the indicator at the bottom is GREEN, which means I should only be looking for BUY opportunities.
- Price broke the green line, which signals a continuation in the direction of the trend.
- I did not take the initial break, but set a Pending Order at the green line hoping for a bounce.
- When bounces happen, I can usually get away with a tight stop, so I set it at 20 pips.
- Target is just below the NEXT resistance line. I put it a little before, at 120 pips.
As you can see, price retraced, triggered my entry and bounced.
UPDATE: In the previous snapshot, you can see price is well on its way to my target. While writing this post, the target was hit for an excellent win with a 1:6 risk to reward. Here is a snapshot:
Obviously, I changed the entry rules on the original Break and Go strategy a little and looked for a bounce. The levels and indicator telling you which direction to trade in were spot on. Having this roadmap on your chart really helps when looking for where to put your stops and targets. In this case, it resulted in a trade with an excellent risk to reward ratio that worked perfectly.
I highly recommend learning the Break and Go strategy. You can use it as a stand alone system, or you can add it to your own trading system to increase your win rate and profits.
Making small changes to the way you trade, using the Break and Go System as a guide, you can dramatically improve your results… and therefore your profits.
| What Do You Want To Explore Today?