AutoEABinary: Real Or Marketing Mumbo Jumbo?
I came across this Binary Options offer and wanted to give some comments. But I want to be clear… I have never used AutoEABinary or even traded Binary Options. I am a Forex trader. But with my marketing knowledge, I also know how the “Binary Options Game” works. Let me tell you how the behind the scenes works to many Binary Option offers, and then you can decide for yourself about AutoEABinary.
Here is how it works:
- A Binary Options broker wants clients and offers and attractive CPA offer. (CPA means “cost per action” and means the broker will pay for someone taking action with them. In this case, the “action” is signing up and funding an account, for which they pay upwards of $200 per person).
- The marketer creates a “free” offer like a free Binary Options strategy or automated trading software. All you need to get the free offer is sign up and fund an account with the broker they point you to.
- The broker gets a new client and the marketer gets their $200.
Normally, what you get is something that may or may not work, and a broker account with a broker that may or may not provide a fair trading environment and let you withdraw your money. Not a very smart trade off if you ask me.
What I mean is, this is a perfect situation for the broker and the marketer. Especially the marketer. They get their money from the broker, so they are not even worrying about refunds, because there aren’t any. But what you get is something that normally is worthless or worse… costs you money in losses or unrecoverable money.
I know, I know. We all want quick, easy money. But use some common sense. If you were trying to eat healthy and I asked you what was better, an apple or a doughnut, you would know the answer, right? Use the same common sense to smell out undesirable offers.
Compare AutoEABinary To Set And Forget Forex Signals
Make a comparison here and see which one your common sense says is REAL and LEGIT:
- Check out: AutoEABinary.com (not an affiliate link since I don’t recommend them)
- Compare to my site: SetAndForgetForexSignals.com
Which one looks like a REAL opportunity? Which one looks more transparent? Which one looks like something you can actually DO and make money from?
I know, I know. Wouldn’t it be great if AutoEABinary was true? We could all be rich by weeks end. We would never have to work again and make more money than we’ve ever imagined in just a few minutes a day.
But the truth is, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is.
On the other hand, Set and Forget Forex Signals is in the realm of REALITY, not fantasy. It only takes about 10 minutes a day, and the results are able to be duplicated.
I don’t know about you, but I would rather do something that is real and profitable over the long haul… than chasing a fantasy that never makes me a penny (and probably leads to losing a ton of money).
Again, I have not traded the AutoEABinary. But does this offer look like the marketing mumbo jumbo I described above? Are you really the one that can benefit from this, or just the marketers and brokers?
Look on the Internet for complaints about Cedar Finance (the Binary Options broker they want you to open and FUND an account with), and ask yourself is this is something you want to get involved with.