Forex Investing Live Signals: Great Month So Far!
Here is what has happened so far this month over at Forex Investing Live Signals:
Forex End Of Day Signals
- (6/7) EURGBP: Trail Stop Hit @ +10 Pips
- (6/9) EURUSD: Trail Stop Hit @ +125 Pips
- (6/9) USDCHF: Manual Close @ +231 Pips
- (6/13) GBPUSD: Manual Close @ +209 Pips
- (6/19) GBPUSD: Manual Close @ +272 Pips
- (6/19) USDCAD: Manual Close @ +63 Pips
- (6/20) EURGBP: Manual Close @ +191 Pips
That’s a nice 7 trade win streak for +1101 pips!
Set & Forget Forex Signals
- (6/2) EURJPY: Stop Loss Hit @ -200 Pips
- (6/3) GBPUSD: Trail Stop Hit @ +70 Pips
- (6/9) EURUSD: Trail Stop Hit @ +120 Pips
- (6/10) EURJPY: Stop Loss Hit @ -200 Pips
- (6/13) USDCAD: Trail Stop Hit @ +215 Pips
- (6/16) USDCHF: Trail Stop Hit @ +210 Pips
- (6/17) USDCAD: Trail Stop Hit @ +10 Pips
- (6/20) GBPUSD: Manual Close @ +466 Pips
Not perfect. But a nice +691 Pip gain for these signals.
So, why are we bringing this to your attention?
Well, these great results happened when a lot of traders were panicking about the Brexit decision. At Forex Investing Live Signals we even had people leave the service early this month because of the Brexit, saying they would return AFTER it is over. And they ended up missing out on some great profits.
Yes, Brexit is a big news event. And yes, this could lead to high volatility in the currency markets, and others as well. Most brokers are taking measures like lowering leverage and increase margin requirements in preparation.
But all this does not mean there were not some great profits to be had. And frankly, there can be some more on the horizon. We banked +1792 pips so far this month at Forex Investing Live Signals. So, we can now take a very conservative approach to trading during the Brexit decision.
Those that were too cautious missed out on some nice profits.
When you take a long term view of Forex trading, you understand that big news events will come along from time to time. Sometimes these news events can lead to erratic trading and losses. And sometimes they can lead to big gains.
The point is, news moves the markets. And you want to participate in the markets when they move, right? That is where the profits are.
We’ll still have to see how this all pans out. But we have made some nice profits in spite of the Brexit decision… and most likely because of it. Now we can take a conservative stance an sit on the sidelines with some nice profits in our pockets.